課程資訊
境外生華語課程

開課對象為本校境外學生為主,針對需要華語輔導的同學開設。課程將依學生華語程度進行分班。課程內容著重華語聽說讀寫的教學,使境外學生熟練華語文,以能夠掌握華語口語與書寫溝通為教學目的。另外,本中心將規劃相關文化體驗課程,即讓來自不同文化背景的外籍生有機會接觸台灣地景與文化風情。

頁面建置中!

頁面建置中!

系統未開放
入學申請單 APPLICATION FORM
中文姓名 CHINESE NAME
英文姓名 ENGLISH NAME
性別 SEX
相片
Attach Recent Photo Here
國籍 NATIONALITY
出生日期 DATE OF BIRTH
通訊地址 MAILING ADDRESS
入學許可信將會寄至以下地址,請務必用英文詳細填寫正確
The Admissions letter will be mailed to this address.
No. and Street
City
State (or Province)
County, Postal(ZIP) Code
E-mail
Phone
最高學歷 Highest Level of Education
學校名稱 Name of School
科系 Major
護照號碼 Passport Number
婚姻狀況 Marital Status
緊急聯絡人 Emergency Contact
姓名 Name
電話 Phone
電子郵件 E-mail
外國人居留證明
Resident Visa (alien resident certificate, ARC)
護照個人頁面資料
Photo page of passport
畢業證書與成績單 (需中文版或英文版)
Certificate of Degree & Transcript
財力證明 (至少需2500美元或等值的其他幣值金額,且為三個月內申請的證明)
Recent financial statement (A financial statement issued within 3 months and shows an ending balance exceeding USD 2,500 or its equivalent.)
境外學生醫療保險
International student medical insurance
行政院衛生署指定外籍人士體檢國內醫院出具健康檢查合格證明(近3個月內)
Physical Examination(Health Certificate Form Type B) (example)
學生語言背景資料調查 SURVEY OF STUDENT' S LANGUAGE BACKGROUND
1. 你學過中文嗎?
Have you ever studied Chinese?
2. 你會說中文嗎?
Can you speak Chinese?
3. 你會閱讀中文嗎?
Can you read Chinese?
4. 你會書寫中文字嗎?
Can you write Chinese?
5. 你與親友用中文交談嗎?
Do you ever talk to your family or friends in Chinese?
6. 你曾住在說中文的國家嗎?
Have you ever lived in a Chinese-speaking country?
7. 你曾參加過中文測驗嗎?
Have you ever taken a Chinese Proficiency test?
8. 你何時學習中文?
When did you study Chinese?
9. 你一週花多久小時學習中文?
How many hours per week?
10. 你在何處學習中文?
Where did you study?
為了保障您的權益以及幫助您瞭解本校如何蒐集與使用您的個人資訊,請務必詳細的閱讀本聲明書之各項內容。若您未滿十八歲,應請您的家長、父母或法定代理人陪同閱讀、瞭解並勾選同意後再提供您的個人資料。
In order to protect your interests and help you understand how JUST collects and uses your personal informations, please read the contents of this statement in detail. If you’re under 18, you will need your legal representative or parents to review, understand, and agree to the provision of personal informaions.
景文科技大學履行個人資料保護法告知義務暨當事人同意書
Personal Information Protection Notification